- All quotations should be marked with double quotation marks.
- Sources cited in the text should generally be given in their original language; and translated in the footnotes, if necessary.
- We modernize source quotes from the typescripts in accordance with the relevant publishing instructions.
- In the case of Slavic Cyrillic alphabets, quotations and bibliographic descriptions are given in the original alphabet.
- We do not precede or end the cited source fragments with the points indicating an ellipsis enclosed within square brackets.
- All the omission of a portion of the text should be marked by the points indicating an ellipsis enclosed within square brackets […].